“we follow our instincts and continue to communicate with one another”Cass Mortimer Eipper
Charmene Yap is a multi-award winning dancer, rehearsal director and choreographer. Cass Mortimer Eipper is an award winning director/choreographer/dancer. Together they are creating a work called “Grey Rhino”.
- Grey Rhino – obvious dangers that are often ignored anyway.
- self funding seed developments
- intuition and critique
- abstraction, metaphor, hyper-objects
- Sydney Morning Herald interview – www.smh.com.au/entertainment/dance/dancers-devise-new-works-20141028-11azq2.html
- Charmene Yap – Sydney Dance Company bio – www.sydneydancecompany.com/people/charmene-yap/
- Cass Mortimer Eipper website- www.cmeipper.com/a-b-o-u-t
View this post on Instagram
Devastated to not be creating this week with the very special: @_samhines_ @codylavery , the rest of our amazing dancing demons and co-creator @charmeneyap One day we can re-enter a non digital space together… Music – Puccini: Turandot / Act 1 – "Non piangere Liù" by Luciano Pavarotti, London Philharmonic Orchestra, Zubin Mehta… ARTÍSTIC use only. Please don’t take me to court Instagram.