Sarah Aiken is a Melbourne based performer, choreographer and teacher originally from Bellingen NSW. Sarah pursues an ongoing interest in how and what we value, utilizing dichotomies and clashes, aiming to create poignancy through absurdity.
- shifting focus from outcomes to process
- a show as one version of the idea one is thinking about.
- how we produce or assign value
- facilitating desire
- inspiring the direction of the conversation
- emotion inducing performance facilitating deeper thought or reflection