“Making art happen better”Cui Yin
Cui, pronounced as tsuèi is an independent producer and arts / project manager based in Singapore. Exploring the intersection(s) between anthropology, art, and social action. We cover.
- The business of making art and making art happen
- What do you do when you artistically and creatively disagree?
- Wombat toys
- Pushing back arts as an industry
- Dance as a circular economy
- Questioning instincts and impulses
- Super-powers, the power of conviction!
- Being responsive and to considerately see
- Being meaningful for the people involved