- what are you thinking about, busy with, working on?
- how ? (how can one think or affect?)
- why ? (what is your biggest hope?)
- who else are you looking to? what inspires you?
- in some small part a battle against the ephemeral nature of dance and live performance and the discourse surrounding it.
- in some part mobilising the voices of interesting practitioners, creators or artists who are not yet entrenched enough to be validated by the “prestige” of mainstream media sources.
- forming a part of my practise in asking better questions of myself, of my colleagues and of the medium of live (and often non-spoken) performance.
- a provocation to the artist, a push for deep reflection, macro and micro. Often great thoughts and conversations happen after the initial podcast and would not have happened without the sacred space facilitated by this construct.
- OK Radio podcast by Nature Theatre of Oklahoma (whom also joined as guests)
- The National Film and Sound Archive of Australia Australian Biography Series
- Bojana Kunst (podcast) who spoke with me about her writing practise and it’s role amongst her peers
these are some of the is the simple tech setups used.
other projects of Matt Cornell
http://thebigbounce.info – an event for dancing
http://dancedtogether.info – a ritual for dancing together
http://themattmosphere.com – a band
http://choreography.mattcornell.com – a career