- what are you thinking about, busy with, working on?
- how ? (how can one think or affect?)
- why ? (what is your biggest hope?)
- in some small part a battle against the ephemeral nature of dance and live performance and the discourse surrounding it.
- in some part mobilising the voices of interesting practitioners, creators or artists who are not yet entrenched enough to be validated by the “prestige” of mainstream media sources.
- forming a part of my practise in asking better questions of myself, of my colleagues and of the medium of live (and often non-spoken) performance.
- a provocation to the artist, a push for deep reflection, macro and micro. Often great thoughts and conversations happen after the initial podcast and would not have happened without the sacred space facilitated by this construct.
- OK Radio podcast by Nature Theatre of Oklahoma
- The National Film and Sound Archive of Australia Australian Biography Series
- Bojana Kunst (podcast) who spoke with me about her writing practise and it’s role amongst her peers
other projects of Matt Cornell
http://thebigbounce.info – an event for dancing
http://dancedtogether.info – a ritual for dancing together
http://themattmosphere.com – a band
http://choreography.mattcornell.com – a career